Friday, October 2, 2009

Our Tax Dollars Hard At Work?

So, the city passed out FREE T-shirts at the 2016 rally at the Daley Center. I can't help but wonder, "Who the hell paid for these 'free' T-shirts?" And the thought of all the money wasted on these T-shirts stirs more than my soul!


Tell me, how do you feel about this?

3 comments:

  1. I'd rather have a "free" $12 than a free t-shirt! I can put it towards my next semester of school as MAP grants appear to be a thing of the past...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that my tax dollars are going to shirts for others. I dont like that my tax dollars are being used to support something that I do not totally support. I think that the idea of the Olympics in chicago was good, but not in reallity.

    I work too hard, taking complaints and crap from people to have my money wasted on t-shirts for a campaign that was not worth it at the end. A lost campaign.

    Ugh, only Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but think of other inappropriate places money would have gone to. I don't trust that it would have gone to a rightly just. After all, our city is rather corrupt with politicians.

    ReplyDelete